Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NEGATIVE NELLY....FLUSHED AWAY!

Okay, so day number 2.......time to bring in the big guns!  I read my post from yesterday, and see that I used the word "burdened" in my first paragraph.  Not the best way to start my new found divinity...guess I have more work to do than I thought.

Just to put the record straight, I do NOT feel burdened by my family, or any of the exciting and fun-filled trips to school, soccer practice and the grocery store.  I will be more careful with my choice of words moving forward.  Reminds me of a saying my friends and I used all through high school, "always forward, never straight" (We thought we were pretty witty back then!)

Well, I have made my commitments.  5 of them to be exact.  These are the pieces of my being I will be working on in the next 12 months.
  1. SPIRITUALITY-this is where I will need a lot of my time, I am not sure where I even stand on the whole, spiritual/religious realm.  (this will also be where I work on eliminating the negative thoughts and spoken word)
  2. $$$$$.  I will be saving and thinking before I spend...(this may be the most difficult of all) plan to save $2000....this is to be spent frivolously by the entire family!
  3. I have made a commitment to get in better shape, and to participate in at least 4 walks, runs, biking or some type of physical activity attached to charity in the next 12 months.  I will also be attending at least 2 yoga classes (bikram) a week and 1 yoga class that teaches the mediation piece of the sport.  (can you call Yoga a sport?)
  4. Procrastination -STOP IT ALREADY!
  5. SEX.  I plan to have more of it! (this will also include overall intimacy with my husband ;0)  This is my favorite part of the plan, one I will start immediately!
So we are off to the races! (wonder if those in my life are ready for the new me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment