Just to put the record straight, I do NOT feel burdened by my family, or any of the exciting and fun-filled trips to school, soccer practice and the grocery store. I will be more careful with my choice of words moving forward. Reminds me of a saying my friends and I used all through high school, "always forward, never straight" (We thought we were pretty witty back then!)
Well, I have made my commitments. 5 of them to be exact. These are the pieces of my being I will be working on in the next 12 months.
- SPIRITUALITY-this is where I will need a lot of my time, I am not sure where I even stand on the whole, spiritual/religious realm. (this will also be where I work on eliminating the negative thoughts and spoken word)
- $$$$$. I will be saving and thinking before I spend...(this may be the most difficult of all) plan to save $2000....this is to be spent frivolously by the entire family!
- I have made a commitment to get in better shape, and to participate in at least 4 walks, runs, biking or some type of physical activity attached to charity in the next 12 months. I will also be attending at least 2 yoga classes (bikram) a week and 1 yoga class that teaches the mediation piece of the sport. (can you call Yoga a sport?)
- Procrastination -STOP IT ALREADY!
- SEX. I plan to have more of it! (this will also include overall intimacy with my husband ;0) This is my favorite part of the plan, one I will start immediately!